The GDA Label website aims to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0: priority 1 and 2 guidelines.
We welcome feedback on our website. If you have had any problems or any issues while using our site, please contact us using our feedback form.
Specific accessibility design elements
The common website template includes a top generic header which is available
across the website. This top generic header includes icons with links to
different style sheets which aid
By using the top icon links, fonts can be resized and the
display colours can
easily be adjusted as follows:
- Change to small font size
- Change to medium font size
- Change to large font size
- Change to normal colour display
- Change to high contrast colour display; creates a black background though images
retains their original look and feel
Other design elements
- All pages provide the option to bypass site navigation by using a "skip to
- All pages includes a clear link to our Site map
- All pages have a breadcrumb which aids navigation
- All pages are styled using CSS - tables are not used for layout purposes only
where the content requires a tabular structure.
- All images have been given descriptive ALT tags where these adds to the
information of the web pages. Images that are purely used for decoration has
- Links have been written to make sense out of context and the title tag is used
to expand on the meaning of a link.